8 Mar 2014

VALUE MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP IN PUTRAJAYA

I was at the Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia in Putrajaya from 24-26 February 2014 as one of the team members in defending our budget for years 2014 and 2015.  Alhamdulillah everything went smoothly for me and most of my team members.  However, I found that one of the attending PTD Officers  from the Economic Planning Unit was a little too rude when scrutinizing the budget presented by one of our team members.

The way  he asked questions was bad!  I felt very furious and therefore retaliated. I told him that he was dealing with learned individuals whom hold PhDs.  Please pay some respect, dude!  I reckoned everybody heard my voice that day since I was very loud and furious.

At the end of the day, he apologized and agreed with my arguments. The funny part was that; at the end of the session he  told me that he was my classmate in the secondary school and indeed he was!!  Seriously, I do not remember him at all.  Anyways, this a piece of picture of us.



Faculty of Science UTM Defense Team


No comments:

Post a Comment