8 Nov 2012

Reminiscing old memories in Perth, Australia

I was in Perth from 25th to 28th November 2012, tracing  memories when I was there undergoing a postgraduate degree programme at the University of Western Australia (UWA).  I stayed at the Criterion Hotel, situated in the heart of the Perth City.  I went to the places where I used to spent most of the time i.e. the King's Park and Botanical Garden, the UWA, Subiaco City, Claremont, Mill Point, Mirrabooka, Maylands etc.  I went to the houses I used to rent in Galen Court and Kathleen Avenue, meeting several old friends currently residing in Perth, some whom have even taken up Australian Citizenship!  I also met a lovely young couple (Hidayah and Hamdan) whom were the first timers in Perth and showed them around-and of course did some shopping too!  

As a whole, it was a fantastic trip that enabled  re-collection of the wonderful memories that I had  when I was there between year 2002 and 2004.  Perhaps the only bad thing happened was that; myself having had gastroenteritis throughout the the visit, stopping by a road and vomited while people reckoned that I was drunk! Here are some of the photographs taken.















       

2 comments: