25 Jun 2012

quick updates

I am back!!! I know that it has been quite a while since the last time i posted something in this blog.  So many things happened during this span of about 3 months.  I came across several wonderful moments, several disappointments, several stressful events and so on.  I had an argument with my dad and if i remembered it correctly that was the second time we had major argument and it was really, really bad!! Until now we are still not talking to each other.  I went to Mecca for the minor pilgrimage (Umrah) during April and frankly speaking while there i learned lot about life .  The moment i came back to Malaysia, i was busy with two of my final year students working on their dissertations in Forensic Entomology.  Now after completing examining the final examination papers i finally find some spare time to write this blog.  Ha! one more thing, my first book on Forensic Entomology came out last two months and i am still excited about it.   On another note, i am still working to sort things out.


No comments:

Post a Comment