4 Sept 2011

My baby steps through the electronic world

Hi. I am Naji Mahat, a newbie. I have been a constant reader of several blogs for quite a number of years but today would be my first ever endeavour in this blogging world.  Here, i would like to share some of my life stories, experiences, thoughts etc.  I enjoy reading about cars, philosophy and finance.  Being a forensic science lecturer, i reckon i must not exclude discussing Forensic Sciences as one of the things that interest me. Although i am considering this as a means for me to express my opinions and views on various matters, i am open to read other people's opinions and views as well.  In my next post, i am going to talk about Malaysians' biggest concern, the ever rising living cost and some of my suggestions to combat this problem.


Yours sincerely,
Naji Mahat 

2 comments: